Welcome to the Pro Detail Shop! We specialize in Car Detailing, Window Tinting, Convertible Tops and Headliners.
We are conveniently located at 604 Seaboard St. in Myrtle Beach, SC. Get Directions Here
•Besides looking good, there are many reasons to tint your car from protecting against health concerns, safety and privacy reasons, as well as preserving your investment in your car. Listed below are some of the top reasons that people tint their cars at The Pro Detail Shop.
1. AVOID OVERHEATING
Your car's interior can be 60% cooler during those hot summer days with proper tinting.
2. PROTECT YOUR SKIN
Harmful UV rays from the sun can cause skin cancer. Tinting your car can block 99% of these damaging rays.
3. ACCIDENT PROTECTION
In an auto accident, tint helps shattered glass hold together, protecting the occupants of your car.
4. SAFER DRIVING
Tinting reduces dangerous glare from the sun, snow, and other vehicles headlights.
5. ENHANCED PRIVACY
Tinting protects your privacy and the contents within your car. What a burglar can't see, he won't steal.
6. PREVENT CRACKING AND FADING
Harmful UV rays and heat cause car upholstery to crack and fade. Car tint is sunscreen for your car.
How Tint Works...
•Once tint is applied to a window, the characteristics of how visible light comes into the car changes. Normal auto glass without tint reflects around 5% of visible light and absorbs another 5% so about 90% of visible light comes into your car.
•Depending on the percentage of tint applied to a window, these percentages change dramatically. Some tints are more reflective, and others absorb more light. The number you will most commonly see is the Visible Light Transmittance or "VLT" , this tells you how much visible light is allowed to shine into the car.
•Tint doesn't just block visible light. It also blocks cancer-causing ultra-violet (UV-A and UV-B) rays as well as infra-red (IR) rays that cause heat to build up in your car.
• In depth preparation wash
• Tires & wheels meticulously cleaned and polished
• Road tar and grime is removed from lower body panels
• Clay bar process is performed to remove surface contamination
• High speed or orbital buffer is used with compounds and/or polish to remove oxidation and surface scratches
• Intricate areas are polished by hand
• Meguires NXT long lasting sealer wax is applied and removed by hand
• Chrome, glass, moldings & trim are polished and dressed
• Final wipe down and detail brushing of all emblems and crevices
• Remove loose items and thoroughly vacuum from top to bottom including the trunk
• Seats, door panels & dash are meticulously cleaned
• Carpets and Upholstery are shampooed
• We shine your glass and window tinting with ammonia free glass cleaner
• Another vacuum and final wipe down of wood dashes, vents and buttons
• No shiny or gooey products will be applied
• We are paint overspray removal experts!
• Over 10 years of overspray removal experience
• Our safe and non abrasive methods will ensure no additional damage
• Your Paint, Glass and Chrome will come out as good as new
• We may recommed replacing some plastic or rubber trim
• Heavy calcium deposits can cause permanent damage to your paint
• Solids are left behind on your paint surface once water evaporates
• Water spots can stain or etch your paint clear coat
• Acid rain can cause permanent damage to your paint clear coat
• We have fixed many water spotted car over the years
• Come in and we will give you a free quote on the spot!
For more info on Car Detailing Contact Us here!